Now I normally do not post sample libraries, but when the price is free and it is 1.3 GB of samples I have to pass it along to everyone out there. The sample library appears to be in several sample formats for all of you out there who have that "one" sampler you love so much.
.:SonArt BassBox Free Sample Pack 1.3 GB of Samples!!!!:.
The latest material was created for such styles as Electro, trance styles, DnB, House, Electro, Hip Hop, Jump, hardcore, breakbeat and more!!! The disc contains 640 new patches in 5 different formats (EXS24, Kontakt 2.1, Kontakt, Halion and Wav). BASS BOX creates sounds based on more than 1000 wave forms (1.3 GB / 24-bit quality). While working on the tools we have used a large number of synthesizers and Bass boxes (Minimoog™, Roland Juno 60™, Roland TB-303™, Virus™, Arp Odyssey™, Moog Voyager™ and many others!)
Features in Detail:
* Massive 1.3 gig 24-bit core wav library
* 640 new patches
* 5 different formats (EXS24, Kontakt 2.1, Kontakt, Halion and Wav)
* All NEW Sounds developed by SONART sound designers.
* Hundreds of brand new Basses.
* Fully programmable
* Sounds legendary synthesizer (Minimoog™, Roland Juno 60™, Roland TB-303™, Virus™, Arp Odyssey™, Moog Voyager™ and many others!)
Formats: 1.3GB DVD multipack (1600+ files), includes 24-Bit Wavs (1.3Gb+MB, 1000+ files), EXS24, Kontakt 2.1, Kontakt and Halion patches (640+ files).