Friday, August 25, 2006

Musical Instrument Insurance

If you are a LivePA musician who travels a lot, especially on airplanes, then you might have considered getting insurance for your instruments. While most insurance agencies will offer home owners or renters insurance, these plans will usually only cover your instruments while in the home. Dedicated musical instrument insurance however will help to ensure that historical and rare instruments, or those traveling on tour are covered.

Several firms can offer you insurance for your musician instruments ranging from your Steinway piano or your favorite microphone. As with any insurance plan, be sure to shop around and find the right plan and price for you.

.:Clarion Insurance:.

.:Victor Knight Insurance:.

.:Music Pro Insurance:.


No comments: