Thursday, December 14, 2006

Sarah Goldfarb-Loops and Tracks Liveset

I found these two liveset links online from female livePA artist Sarah Goldfarb. Unfortunatly I have not been able to find any more information about her as an artist online. The information is few and far between. It seems the best I could do is find her info at discog.com: .:Sarah Goldfarb:.

If anyone can provide some more detailed information please send it my way. The female presence in livePA is already scarce. It doesn't help when I can't find information on the artists that are out there. Anyways, enjoy these two live sets.

Note the sets are in Zip/Rar files.

.:Loops and Tracks:.

.:Loops and Tracks 2:.

via .:TheUnit.ca:.


Edit: Update, my apologies. It seems Sarah Goldfarb is indeed a male, not a female. Come one man, give us a good website.

1 comment:

Freerock said...

Sarah Goldfarb is a dude. Took his name from the mom character in Requiem for a Dream.